Account Officer Job at GUO Transport Company Ltd
GUO Transport Company Ltd is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role account officer job.
GUO Transport Company Ltd. is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally-friendly fleet.
The company has become an icon in the transportation industry, providing safe, enjoyable and affordable travel to millions of passengers annually.
Job Title: Account Officer
Job ID: AO56737873
Job Type: Full Time
- Accounting for terminal transaction details (including internet web/POS etc) and posting same into the accounting software.
- Review of terminal loading sheets for non-bus transactions and posting the same
- Review of loading sheets /logs for any cases of unapproved expenses deductions
- Post income and expenses
- Post cash receipts according to classifications
- Responsible for keeping accounting records of Terminals
- Posting of branch lodgment to banks according to the source document
- Confirm branch remittance is credited to the bank account and investigate discrepancies
- Management of financial issues with terminal trans-load.
- Management of terminal maintenance over/undercharge
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 Years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2019.