Assistant General Manager (AGM), Human Capital Management at DCSL
DCSL Corporate Services limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Assistant General Manager (AGM), Human Capital Management in the organization
DCSL Corporate Services limited started out as a sub-unit of the Tax and Regulatory Unit of Akintola Williams Deloitte and was then known as “DTT Services”. the sub-unit provided company secretarial services mostly to companies who were audit and tax clients of the Firm. In March 1999, the sub-unit was incorporated as a legal entity, DTT Services Limited.
In 2011, the company was given full autonomy under the direction of a vibrant Board and a new Management team. Under the new Board and Management of the Company, DTT Services Limited became Deloitte Corporate Services Limited. Albeit a separate legal entity, the company remained an affiliate of Akintola Williams Deloitte (AWD) in substance.
Job Title: Assistant General Manager (AGM), Human Capital Management
Job ID: AGM56387
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel;
- Provide strategic and administrative support in the development of the organisation and its human resource by supporting the business objectives, fostering loyalty and staff motivation, ensuring open lines of communication exists;
- Responsible for ensuring the adequacy of the human capital to support the business strategy in line with the recruitment policy of the company;
- Initiate the development of new policies giving the evolving nature of the organization;
- Ensure industrial harmony in the company;
- Co-ordinate staff counselling sessions;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other Social Management Sciences;
- 14 years’ experience in Human Resources Management with five (5) years leadership experience in HR generalist role and specialist functions;
- Masters’ in HRM or MBA (HRM option), relevant professional certification (CIPM or any global equivalent) competency certification and proven competency in the use of HRIS will be an added advantage;
Method of Application
Send Applications and CV/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted