Business Analyst job at Verifi.ng
Verifi.ng is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Business Analyst in its organization
Verifi.ng is a Nigerian Payroll and credit scoring solution company, working to simplify and speed up business salary payment and credit background check process
Job Title: Business Analyst
job ID: V5783
job Type: Full Time
- Building a business is hard – building 3 may be suicidal. But as I write this, each of the 3 companies
Above dominate the sectors they operate in:
- Verifi is a salaries and benefits company that grew by about 800% in the last year and has processed N3 billion in salaries in just over 18 months
- Fitness Central is the largest chain of health clubs in Nigeria by size and number of members have had over 10,000 people walk through its doors since launch in 2015
- EZWash is the largest chain of laundromats in Nigeria, with 5 locations and a cult-like following.
- To build on from these dominant market positions, we must continue to educate the market, promote our brands and also ensure operations and service levels remain world-class. But beyond this, we must also raise capital from investors to fund our aggressive expansion plans.
There is an infamous job ad posted by Ernest Shackleton for a trip to the Antarctic in the early 1900s
- It essentially said that people are wanted for a hazardous journey, long days, low wages, return doubtful but huge reward in the event of success. I see parallels here – glory awaits the victor (an extremely rare opportunity to grow with the founders of 3 fast-growing and exciting companies), but the road to get there will be tough – companies (like nations) are launched in chaos, never in a neat and orderly environment, but instead in the messy reality of the real world. A role like this calls for someone with a certain amount of dedication, grit and tenacity to be able to excel.
- The culture of our company is relaxed (more shorts than suits) but we are driven and results-oriented and our relaxed approach should not be mistaken for lack of seriousness.
- We are looking for a Graduate with a Finance, Business, Economics or related degree, who has 1-2 years of work experience and is looking for a challenging role where they will be exposed to all parts of a business and work directly with the founders on presentations, reports, simple financial analysis and admin work across all three businesses.
- They will also work directly with our Head of Finance to help support them with some financial reporting and processes. We are a start-up and things change fast, so we need someone who can adapt quickly and think outside of the box.
- Base salary will be 100k a month, free laundry, free gym membership, discounted healthcare, and discretionary bonuses based on performance.
Think you have what it takes to rise to the challenge?
Method of Application
Please send an email explaining why we should consider you along with your CV to email@example.com
Application Closing Date: Not Specified