Customer Service Officer Job at Virgin News Media
Virgin News Media is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a customer service officer in the organization.
Virgin News is a premium newspaper that is written for easy digestion of online users. Readers can stay connected to happenings anywhere on Mobile devices and desktops, regardless of where you are in the world, about breaking news in Nigeria. It is packed with up-to-the-minute local and international news, politics, business, entertainment, sports, and opinions.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Id: CSO67383
Job Type: Full Time
- Must possess a University degree qualification.
- Age- 20-26years
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verification’s
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2019.