Customer service representatives in a reputable farm sales company
An indigenous organization that specializes in sales of farm produce is currently recruiting for customer service representatives.
Job title: customer service representatives.
Job ID: CSR45267
Job Type: Full time
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist customers with the placement of orders.
- Opens customer account by recording account information.
- Maintains customer’s records by updating account information.
- Manage a large amount of incoming/outgoing calls.
- Answer questions on terms of sale.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Provide satisfactory response to customer’s request on product, prices and availability.
- Taking customer’s order and responding to same promptly.
- Providing excellent customer service thereby increasing the company’s customer base.
- Achieve agreed to sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Keeping a record of the client’s complaints and forwarding the same to the operation executive or human resource officer.
- Being familiar with the information on all the products and giving it out to the customer on request.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Help to promote the company culture by providing a good marketing strategy for company products.
- Maintain a database of customer contacts.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Undertake other duties as assigned
- BSc, HND in any field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Result oriented
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested Candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role applied as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified