Driver Job at Edubridge Consultants Limited
Edubridge Consultants Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of the project manager within the organization
Edubridge Consultants Limited is an agency specialized in providing web, digital marketing solutions, business applications and training tailored to meet clients our clients’ needs. Established in 2006 and registered under the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, we have expanded the scope of services to reach diverse businesses no matter the industry or business goals.
Job title: Driver
Job ID: D345222
Reporting To: Admin Lead
Location: Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State
The overall purpose of the job:
- Responsible for the conveyance of goods, equipment and personnel of the organization.
Key Working Relationship
- Admin Department
- Ecommerce Unit
- Regulatory Bodies
Key Result Areas
Roles & Responsibilities
- Convey all assigned equipment, products and personnel to designate locations
- Ensure maintenance of the assigned vehicle regularly
- Fuelling of the vehicle
- Clean the vehicle(s) regularly
- Drive safely and in accordance with safety laws and regulations
- Ensure all assigned vehicle(s) documents are always valid
- Carry out daily checks on the vehicle
- Promptly report faults discovered on the vehicle and ensure to follow-up on the repairs of same.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Lagos State Driver’s Re-validation Card
- Must be Literate
- Good knowledge of Road Network
- Good knowledge of Traffic Laws and Signs
- Must be a resident of Ikeja and environ.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified