Marketing Manager Job at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
Bedmate Furniture Nigeria is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Marketing Manager.
Bedmate Furniture Nigeria is furniture making company that specializes in making the home, office, Hotel furniture & Bespoke & Interior design.
We are recruiting to fill this position:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job ID: MM7839
Job type: Full time
Company: Bedmate Furniture
- Initiate and co-ordinate the development of annual marketing plans and budget
- Lead, perform and coordinate all marketing and business development activities including market research, sales, advertisement and promotion
- Coordinate the marketing team, sets performance targets and monitors achievements against set targets
- Liaise and implement pricing and credit policies and programmes to increase profitability, enhance market presence and competitive performance of the company’s products
- Advise Management on marketing matters (new products/service, potential opportunities, implications of industry and market developments/trends, branding, advertisement etc)
- Communicate and represent the organization to existing customers, potential customers, the public, government, promotional activities such as trade shows and association meetings and other external sources in the industry
- Lead the development of pricing strategies and negotiation of price and service levels with customers
- Engages in market/consumer research & survey initiatives to support marketing efforts, monitors customer preferences/satisfaction and identify new markets
- Liaise with all organization encouraging their longer-term involvement with Bedmate through good client account management and ensuring excellent client relations.
- Track competitor activities and develop appropriate strategies to protect and enhance the company’s market share
- Develop and maintain a network with relevant business communities, interest groups and public agencies to identify opportunities for Bedmate within and outside Nigeria
- Assesses marketing potential of new and existing locations, considering statistics and expenditures and make recommendations to management for implementation.
- Monitor and report on key market trends and competitors’ initiatives and benchmarks Bedmate’s marketing strategies with those of its competitors and buyers
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Master’s Degree/MBA would be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualification is required
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in marketing
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating Marketing Manager-Ikeja as the subject of the mail.
Application closing date: Not Specified