Recruiting Personal assistant at Fadac resources
Fadac resources are currently recruiting for a client in a leading pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized worldwide. Due to expansion, they are in need of a Personal Assistant in one of its branches in Lagos (Ikoyi).
Fadac resources is an organization that takes the complexity of recruitment and talent management off your plate so you can get on with growing your business. Enjoy the benefits of a best-in-class Human Resource program that promotes a thriving workforce.
Job title: Personal Assistant
Job ID: PA56782
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangement is in place for the MD
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Minimum of B.Sc/
- Female applicants Only
- A minimum of 1 year PA/secretarial experience.
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with the ability to work unsupervised
- Corp Members can also apply
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to Gina.email@example.com stating the job role as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Note: candidate must reside on the Island (Ikoyi) axis preferably