Recruiting Pharmacy Procurement Manager at Helena
HELENA FREY LIMITED is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Pharmacy Procurement Manager for its clients
HELENA FREY LIMITED is a Human Capital Development company dedicated to building a balanced and functional workforce, capable of meeting the challenges of the future world of work.
With strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying interdisciplinary research-based solutions for Organization, Individuals and Youth we serve, our services are suited to harness the Human Capital potential in every engagement to inspire GROWTH, CREATE VALUE and LEAVE A LEGACY.
Understanding that organizational success is delivered through the combination of the human and material resources of a firm, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide a rich bouquet of interdisciplinary talent management and business performance solutions.
Job Title: Pharmacy Procurement Manager
Job ID: PPM567388
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- Coordinates all activities relating to the procurement of medicines in a pharmacy including storage, inventory and quality management of supplies.
- keep accurate records of all medicines in the possession and the funds applied in acquiring new medication.
- Determine whether there are any shortages in their stock of medicine and make requests to management for funds to acquire the drugs.
- Review all documentation received in their possession to ensure the procedures for procurement of drugs followed the proper pharmacy policies.
- Sc. HND in the medical science field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a procurement manager in a pharmaceutical manufacturing company is essential
- Professional Qualification in supply chain or procurement is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: Not Specified