Recruiting Warehouse Manager at Hexavia
Hexavia is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Warehouse managers for its clients
Hexavia is a company of young creative professionals with the most proficient skill in brand management, project consultancy as well as function-specific facilitation and training. Our team realizes that excellence, quality, and customer satisfaction while doing what we love for a living remains the only way to stay on top.
Our client, a leading organization in Aircargo business is currently recruiting a Warehouse Manager.
Job title: Warehouse Manager
Job ID: WM57388
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Salary: Very Competitive.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing the program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with a data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BSc in Logistics or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager in a similar industry.
- Adequate knowledge of Inventory management in terms of stocking, ordering and reordering based on the minimum and maximum levels.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate to track, analyse and manage business results.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- High sense of integrity.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and make decisions.
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
Method of Application
If interested, please send your application (with your CV attached) to email@example.com using *Application for the position of a Warehouse Manager * as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: on or before the 24th of November. 2019.
P.S: Your mail should have the subject *Application for the position of a Warehouse Manager * or it won’t be considered. The interview schedule will be communicated almost immediately.