IT Technician job role at FMCG
FMCG Is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the roles of IT Technician in the organization
FMCG has the capability to deliver specific local marketing activities such as trade promotional activity, consumer sampling and merchandising on behalf of its principals.
To seek partners who share our vision.
To build lasting brand equity by leveraging the Company’s strengths. These include our experience in combining emerging market activation methodologies with existing mature market brand values consistently and our knowledge of customers which enables us to take relevant and tailored decisions to suit their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Technician
Job ID: ITT456272
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Kaduna & Asaba
Ensure delivery that branches within the geographical location get required IT support, so as to function optimally.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) Years post NYSC work experience
- Experience, Skills & Competencies Knowledge*
- Expert knowledge in all operating systems – Windows 10, Android OS
- High proficiency level on the use of MS Office
- Good understanding of Computer systems maintenance/servicing
- Ability to update systems, diagnose and replace faulty parts
- Expert knowledge of cybersecurity, detection and removal of potential infections
- Working knowledge of IP-based CCTV system
- Ability to provide remote online support to another location when required
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Excellence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com stating the job role as the subject of the mail.
Application closing date: Not Specified