Logistic Officer Job role at the leading outsourcing companies in Nigeria
One of the leading outsourcing companies in Nigeria requires
to fill the role of Logistic Officer in Commercial Financial Department of her
client in the telecommunication industry.
Job Position: Logistic Officer.
Job ID: LO467367
Job Type: Full Time
Salary is very attractive with other benefits.
The Technical Logistic Officer will be responsible for end
to end process of stocks and material maintenance functions for Logistics and
warehouse operations in Commercial Finance department.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Planning and Distribution of Partners orders on order to
delivery – Oracle Inventory Management
• Issuance of stock to Dealer Partners both on Oracle order
to delivery and physical release
• Monitor of stock levels and ensure product availability in
assigned sales outlets according to forecast
• Monitor of stock movement from EMTS central warehouse to
the regional warehouse and other virtual warehouses in the region
• Liaise with logistics partners to ensure timely delivery of stock
• Monitor of all outstanding Dealer Partners credit repayment
• Monthly Stocktaking
• Manage Dealer Partners account at the region and ensure
completeness and accuracy.
• Manage relationship with all Pickup Points and ensure adherence to service level agreements – SLAs
• Prompt resolution of Dealer Partners queries relating to
stocks and account balances
• Ensure proper and accurate utilization of DPs incentives
• Preparation of daily sales orders reports and inventory
reports for the various users unit.
Education and Experience
• The ideal candidate should have at least a First degree or
equivalent in a relevant discipline
• One (1) year post-NYSC work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have a positive and can-do attitude.
• Must have good analytical analysis
• Good communication skills
• Experience in telecommunications networks and/ or in a complex technology-based, troubleshooting customer service environment
Method of Application
To apply, send CV with job position being applied for as the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job role as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing date: Not Specified
Do you have any question as regards the job role do leave a