Management Trainee Recruitment at Sundry Foods
Sundry foods are seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the in the management trainee recruitment 2019
Sundry foods is an integrated food services company in Nigeria and operating since 2004. We are a leading food services provider in two of the three largest cities in the country, bringing its now trademark great tasting food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions through its chain and network of restaurants, canteens and bakeries in these cities.
Why Work With Us?
We are proud to run one of Africa’s leading restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on developing and delivering original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, and remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
Job Title: Management Trainee
Job ID: MT5783
Job Type: Full time
Locations: Port Harcourt- Rivers, Lagos, Abuja, Benin-Edo, (Asaba, Warri) Delta, Enugu and Owerri-Imo
- We are currently recruiting into our 2020 Batch of Management Trainees for our Restaurant, Bakery and Catering businesses around the country.
Interested candidates are required to have:
- Graduate with 2nd Class upper (2.1) or Upper Credit in any Management, Food or Hospitality related studies.
- Possess good leadership skills
- Demonstrate a passion for food production and services
- Be willing to work on public holidays, weekends and shifts basis
- Entry Level role but candidates with 1-3 years of relevant experience in the food and hospitality industry will have an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using role applied for & job location as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted for interviews.