Managing Director Job Description
Managing Director Job Description, Duties, Functions, Role
What is the job Description and duties of a Managing Director? What are the duties and responsibilities of a Managing Director?
Job Description, Duties, Functions, Roles and
Responsibilities of a Managing Director
Job Title: Managing
Reports to: Board
To ensure the efficient day-to-day management of the entire
company yielding expected return on investment to all shareholders and other
Duties, Functions, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Has the highest authority in the whole company to approve audited accounts, staff wages, company policies and other financial and process documents.
- Monitors and improves management styles, initiations, new potential product lines and agency agreements with foreign companies to develop the company system for future expansions/projects.
- Shall be responsible to take a final decision for the company on issues pertaining to product and process quality and continual improvement.
- Shall be a signatory to all company bank accounts.
- He will support and promote sales and customer service with clients and potential client at a high level whenever required by the Sales/Marketing Department.
- He will be responsible to lead in playing a major role to promote company goodwill.
- He coordinates all raw material/machinery importation matters in liaison with the Finance Director.