Merchant services Manager Job role at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited is currently recruiting to fill the role of Merchant services Manager for one of our clients.
Apata & Ascott Limited is a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Why Work With Us?
Apata & Ascott aims at striking the perfect balance
between organizational objectives and individual career aspirations to bring
about a perfect fit between the organization and its human resources. We help
create and manage change in organizations.
We urgently need a Merchant services Manager for our client in the Banking Industry.
Job Title: Merchant services Manager
Job ID: MSM6736
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
• The operational model of Nigerian & International Switching companies
• Taking in-house generated leads of business owners who
• Interfacing with small business owners to assess their
financing requirements and recommend available financing solutions
• Gather information and lead each prospective client from
pre-qualification to closing
• Demonstrate an ability to simultaneously ‘close the deal’
while satisfying customer expectations
• Meet crucial deadlines
• Work closely with credit underwriters in the underwriting
• Communicating and following up with clients
• Meeting or exceeding team productivity goals
• B.Sc. in Management. (MBA, will be an added advantage).
• Track record in a sales environment with strong
relationships building skills
• 5-10 years of sales experience in banking, financial
sales, equipment leasing, factoring, merchant cash advance or mortgage sales
• Demonstrated ability for problem-solving and determining
viable solutions for customers
• Have an innate ability to build rapport and develop trust
quickly with business owners
• Must be
confident and Self-driven.
• Must have
good presentation and analytic skills
• Attention to
thinking with outstanding knowledge & passion for digital innovation
• Excellent problem resolution skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to
email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.
All application closed on 31st of July, 2019.