Offline Sales Agent Job role at IROKO
IROKO is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of offline sales Agent in the August 2019 Recruitment
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Sales Agent
Job ID: OSA687783
Sell IROKOTV subscriptions and assist customers in downloading and registering on the app.
- Should have an Android phone (Not mandatory)
- Independent and resourceful
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast paced environment
- Persuasive personality
- Focused on achieving goals
- Adaptive to change
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attracting visitors to IROKOTV platform and creating a fun, lively work environment
- Selling IROKOTV subscriptions to individuals to ensure you meet your monthly sales target
- Canvassing the areas where IROKOTV clusters are located for new customers to sell IROKOTV subscriptions to
- Educating customers on the IROKOTV application and resolving any customer issues or escalating issues to the technical support team.
- Managing cash transactions and remitting cash balances to IROKOTV daily
- Calling IROKOTV customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Maintaining records of existing customers and leads in order to follow up with
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management (Supervisor)
We Offer You
- An amazing learning culture.
- A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
- A startup environment and working mentality while being part of a well organized
- and recognized organization (IROKOTV)
- Deadline: 2nd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come for Interview between 9am – 1pm on the interview dates above:
24, Association Avenue,
Illupeju – Lagos State.
28th August – 2nd September 2019.
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a comment below