Online TV Presenter Intern job role at Youngstars Foundation
Youngstars Foundation is recruiting to fill the position of an Online TV Presenter Intern
Foundation is an African youth NGO that is raising young people and
building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic
governance and innovations in the continent.
Job Title: Online TV Presenter Intern
Job ID: OTPI6783
Duration: 4 months and renewable
Commencement Date: 15th August, 2019.
- He/She will develop and present youth content and programs on political trends for social media platforms.
- He/She will be required to write scripts for programs.
- He/She should be able to research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme/shows
- He/She will provide links, insights and media assistance on projects and programs
- He/She would ensure that programs and shows run as scheduled, respond positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvise where necessary
- Schedule/Organize meetings and interviews with programme stakeholders in relation to the subject of discussion.
- Highly creative, innovative and can generate
- Passionate about development and young people
- Enjoys team spirit and collaboration
- Understands democratic governance issues in
- He/She must have a good knowledge of political trends and democratic issues He/She must possess excellent written and verbal (Presentation) communication skills
- He/She must possess the ability to think independently and take initiative
- He/She must be flexible and open to change
- He/she must possess the ability to use a computer and main software packages competently
- He/she must possess the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- He/she must be self-motivated and be able to meet deadlines
- He/she must be tolerant and respectful of other tribes, religion and nationality.
- He/she must be an excellent team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 9th August 2019.
Note: Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a