PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited Recruitment 2019
PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited is currently seeking suitable & qualified candidates to fill the role of a Chief Finance Officer
PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited is a Proprietary Investment Company with special focus on Key Sectors across Africa including Financial Services, Hospitality & Entertainment, Real Estate & Infrastructure, Agro-Allied & FMCG, Healthcare and ICT & Media
As a Proprietary Investment Company, our specialist subsidiary companies across our chosen sectors are geared towards offering strategic investment solutions and unlocking value across emerging and frontier markets.
An Investment Firm requires a Chief Financial Officer that will provide leadership to the Finance & Treasury department; and will be responsible for financial reporting and operations, treasury management, performance management and financial risk management within the organization.
The CFO will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO
Detailed Job Description
• Ensuring adequate control and accounting of all funds, including maintaining sound financial practices.
• Treasury and Investment Management
• Management of Year-end Audit Processes and the Auditors- including timely audit and report of audit and convening the Annual General Meeting.
• Ensuring that all information generated by the finance department per time is accurate, timely and actionable.
• Define and articulate strategies to ensure the Company’s’ funding requirements are proactively anticipated and met at a reasonable cost
• Oversee the issuance of financial information and report financial results to the Board of Directors and Shareholders
• Actively participate in corporate strategy development
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business-related discipline.
• Relevant professional qualifications such as, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent
• Minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience out of which at least 5 years must have been at a Senior Management level.
Other Skills/ Attributes
• Good negotiation skills
• Strong people management and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent reputation for integrity and judgement.
Method of Application
Applications should be titled CFO and sent to email@example.com
Application Closing date: on or before Thursday 21st February 2019.
qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now