PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruiting for the role of Front Desk officers
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a widely recognised Specialist Life Assurance Company in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with bespoke insurance products tailored for each phase of their lives. The company is aimed at improving the quality of life of clients by providing prompt and quality insurance service delivery. They offer a range of insurance products such as an annuity, investment plans, group life plans and much more.
corporation (PwC) is a company whose
major purpose is to solve problems, build trust in the society through the
provision of services which in turn informs the
decision which we take, also committed to delivering quality assurance services across
several firms and also tax and advisory services.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job ID: FDO677900
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- This position is often the first point of
contact with the firm and reflects the firm’s image to clients.
- Thus, working relationships are with
PricewaterhouseCoopers client, contractors, vendors, suppliers and staff
members which place the position at the front end of the office drive for a
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer – internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
- Highly organized and ability to cope with competing demands
- Personable/highly presentable
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Problem-solving skills
- Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar customer relations job function
- Ability to speak other languages will be an added advantage
- Enhance clients’ perception of PwC by providing a distinctive and personalized response to visitors and callers and facilitating effective communication.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Take and receive messages for various personnel.
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments.
- Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL etc.).
- Manage the reception area and report issues promptly.
- Any other related assignment to job functions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date: 2nd September 2019
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or
you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, and then