Project Manager Job Vacancy at I4nnova
At I4nnova we are seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Project manager within our organization;
I4nnova is a fast-paced technology company with a key focus on innovation across multiple industries. We leverage technology to simplify the way our clients live and work. Providing an enabling alternative platform to achieving greater business outcomes. Our clients are continuing to benefit from our vast experience in eliminating the gap between business and technology and helping deliver great value to all stakeholders.
Why Work WIth Us
We believe in the use of technology to provide answers to the most difficult and challenging questions bordering businesses and clients thereby unlocking their potentials to greatness.
Our foundation is built on strong research and ability to analyse business processes with a view to providing winning solutions in an accelerated manner.
Job title: Project Manager
Job ID: PM63762
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
– Develop, manage and coordinate all project plans and deliverables.
– Interpret project contracts and scope of work to align with clients’ expectation and project deliverables
– Coordinate and communicate to all stakeholders agreed project plans and deliverables to ensure alignment with all parties involved
– Work with SMEs to develop project deliverables and manage assessments
Bachelor’s Degree Qualifications and Experience
– The ideal candidate must be between the age of 26-32 years.
– Minimum education qualification is a university degree preferably a technical degree
– 3-7 years of cognate experience in technical project management jobs or web-based implementations.
– Good working knowledge of IT systems, programmes and strong knowledge of MicrosOfficefice (Excel), Web 2.0; SaaS/Cloud and SQL will be a plus.
– Project Management experience is ideal (a formal qualification with demonstrable competence is preferred)
– Knowledge of Waterfall/Agile is an advantage
– Candidate must have the ability to work within a multi-discipline and multi-national team
Start Date : 15th April, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should Send CVs to email@example.com stating the job role as the subject of the mail
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.