Recruiter Job Role at Get99
Get99 is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a recruiter within its organization
Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria.
Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services such as jobs, automobile, apartments for sale and rent as well as general merchandise in a secure platform. It’s major products categories include General Merchandise, Automobile, Real Estate and Verified Jobs.
We are looking for a dedicated Recruiter to join our Operations Team.
Job Title: Recruiter
Job ID: REC56378
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- The Recruiter will have the responsibility of filling various job vacancies for Clients. He/ She will ensure that the Client’s time to hire is greatly reduced by providing suitable candidates within the specified time frame.
- The successful applicant must have experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and levels in major business sectors.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients by constantly meeting their recruitment needs.
- Advertising Clients vacancies and making strong efforts to attract suitable candidates through the Get99 platform.
- Screening of applicant’s CVs and assessing prospective applicants to match them with vacancies at client companies based on established criteria.
- Drawing up shortlists of suitable candidates within the agreed time frame and organizing interviews and selection events when required by Client.
- Constantly suggest ideas and strategies for process improvement to promote Get99’s reputation and attractiveness as a one-stop online recruitment medium.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Providing headhunting services to Clients as required.
- Negotiating contracts when necessary.
- A First Degree in any relevant field
- Membership of a professional body is an advantage
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in recruitment preferably from a Consulting firm
- Proven experience and success in customer relationship management and candidate placement.
- Must be technology savvy and must have experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- An understanding of the recruitment sales process.
- Ability to engage candidates and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Be very organized and detail-oriented.
- Working knowledge of recruitment laws and legislation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Recruiter’ as the subject of the Email.
Application Closing Date: 31st October 2019.
Do you have any question as regards the job role do state in the comment section below