Recruiting Data Analyst at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is currently
sourcing for the role of a Data Analyst for a client.
WorkForce group is an outsourcing company
located in Nigeria specialized in helping individuals; organizations and
communities identify and build capabilities that will enable
them to create value, achieve high performance and win in the marketplace.
Workforce Group is specialized at improving competencies such as Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving Skills, Business Writing, Facilitation Skills and IT proficiency, Project Management which allows for free flow of ideas and interaction among employees of various cadre drafting employees to work with different business units to deliver on projects and organizational interventions creating an opportunity for personal development, as well as holistic professional growth.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job ID: DA67389
Job Type: Full Time
- The data analyst supports digital marketing initiatives by analyzing data, identifying trends, and using insights to help optimize campaigns and drive business growth.
- The Data Analyst turns data into information, information into insight, and insight into advertising decisions. This role monitors the data behind all advertising campaigns, reviewing the campaign’s performance; targeting, ad creative, and ad spend with the goal of optimizing performance and improving ROI.
- This role requires strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and report on data quickly and accurately.
- This position requires deep experience with
Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, and Microsoft Excel.
- A degree in Statistics, Marketing Analytics, or
another quantitative field is preferred.
- Proven experience developing and running
rigorous A/B tests, including ad copy, audience segmentation, and landing page
- Experience collecting and analyzing the
appropriate advertising metrics for the purpose of optimizing digital marketing
strategy and tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities,
deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy
using analytical and quantitative problem-solving.
Method of Application
Date: Not Specified
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a comment