Recruiting for the role of a Product Manager at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is
currently sourcing for a Product Manager for a client.
WorkForce group is an
outsourcing company located in Nigeria specialized in helping individuals,
organizations and communities identify and build capabilities that will enable
them to create value, achieve high performance and win in the marketplace.
Workforce Group is specialized at improving competencies such as
Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving Skills, Business Writing, Facilitation
Skills and IT proficiency, Project Management which allows for free flow of
ideas and interaction among employees of various cadre drafting employees to
work with different business units to deliver on projects and organisational
interventions creating an opportunity for personal development, as well as
holistic professional growth.
Job title: Product Manager
Job ID: PM78373
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- The applicant will be planning and executing the scale-up of the solution.
- The applicant will coordinate the relevant Commerce teams and other possible deployment partners to smoothly lead a successful nationwide rollout.
- The applicant will be required to run the B2B implementation, with the main responsibility of creating a data-driven organization.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in a Business/Operation Management.
- 3-5 years of FMCG experience.
- Advanced Project Management skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Sales Experience is an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply: kindly send a copy of your CV email@example.com
stating the job role as the subject of the mail.
Date: Not Specified
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a