Recruiting General Manager at Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited is currently seeking a suitable and qualified candidate for clients for the role of the General Manager
Rovedana Limited is an outsourcing firm that provides a range of flexible HR intervention for organisations seeking to outsource either a specialized service or their HR functions. As a start-up looking to grow or a large corporation seeking to improve efficiency and productivity, our HR solution is tailored to ensure that your business runs with more support and less risk.
We can manage your contingent workforce in a vendor-neutral environment separate from your workstation, as well as provide operational management of entire departments while you focus on what matters most – your core business.
Why Work With Us
We work collaboratively with our clients seeking to understand the organization, its drivers, culture and objectives. Working With Us You Are Guaranteed Support and expertise that ensures your employee perform optimally and stay motivated.
We are currently seeking a suitable and qualified candidate for the role below;
Position: General Manager
Job ID: GM687387
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sango Otta
Salary: 250K – 300K
- Top level Managerial experience with an eye for details.
- Able to put system in place to ensure quality control.
- A good knowledge of the local market.
- Able to leverage on already existing customer network to boost the hotel occupancy rate from 70 percent to 90 percent or more.
Educational requirement and Experience
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as a GM in a 2/3 star Restaurant/Hotel and has rapport with Hotel booking departments of various local and international companies who do long stay hotel bookings.
- Sc/HND in relevant discipline, M.Sc./MBA would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com with “General Manager – 010” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.