Recruiting Internal Control Manager at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role as an Internal Control manager.
Willers Solutions Limited is a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Why Work With Us
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients to execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our client, a leading Steel Fabrication firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
Job ID: ICM68383
Job Type: Full Time
- To check and ensure total adherence to the company policy and procedures.
- Daily/regular review/check of posting done by Finance staff on a next day basis to facilitate early detection of errors.
- Conduct periodic stock taking. A monthly stock-taking is recommended. The Individual will agree to physical stock to the systems records and differences if any must be investigated and resolved.
- Continuous review of processes in order to ensure that inherent process gaps that could lead to error and fraud are closed out immediately once noticed.
- To check and ensure there are no wastages and leakages in admin and procurement transactions.
- Review of Bank charges on a monthly basis in order to ensure early detection and to ensure that wrong charges are immediately reversed by banks.
- Fixed assets verifications.
- Review and ensure compliance to regulations and laws governing the sector
- To carry out the investigation of abuses, error, fraud etc., recommend according to human resources sanction grid and report the same directly to the CEO for immediate action.
- To check and ensure that all statutory deductions and taxes are remitted as and when due.
- To render weekly exceptions report with appropriate recommendations.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 35 Years of age with not less than 7 Years as an Internal Control Manager
- Professional Certification is required. E.g ACA, ICAN e.t.c
- Salary: N400,000 monthly Gross.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Internal Control Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd October 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.