Recruiting Pharmacist at Hazon Holding
Hazon Holdings is currently recruiting suitable applicants to fill the role of a pharmacist;
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Why Work With Us?
Our vision through behemoth is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development.
We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job ID: P878398
Job Type: Full Time
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Retail
- Administration, Advisory, Communications, Counselling, Health & Safety, Marketing, Retail, Sales
- A registered Pharmacist
- 1-year post-NYSC experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be residing within Gbagada, Bariga, Shomolu, Ikeja, Ketu axis.
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Dispense medicines and nutritional supplements
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions, management and preventive methods
- Supervise Health Care Assistants
- Create awareness of the Pharmacy’s products and services in the community
- Faithfully discharge all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure the smooth running of the business
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing date: Not specified