Regional Engineer Job at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Regional Engineer in the organization.
Airtel Nigeria a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
Why Work With Us?
The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Below are the details of the role below;
Job Title: Regional Engineer
Job ID: RE567388
Job Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for overseeing all active Network operational activities in regional switch site, support inactivation of new sites, and new active node integration. Ensure all related faults in the network are resolved within a defined time frame, perform node backup and alarm monitoring. Perform basic routine maintenance and periodic health check on all active nodes. Ensure Network node availability.
- Support in Network project Expansion and roaming activation. Perform basic switch configuration and roaming activation. Ensure weekly reporting of operational activities, outages and accomplished network improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 4 years Core Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Switching Systems, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP, Transmission, IN and VAS
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- Experience in the different network vendor area, such as Ericsson, Huawei, Tekelec etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.