Regional Sales Manager Job Role at Kennedia Consulting
A leading Internet Service Provider requires a Regional Sales Manager to fill the job role in the June 2019 recruitment within its organization
Kennedia Consulting seeks creative and innovative talents who desire to build a successful career with a reputable Financial Institution. Kennedia Consulting is a cost-effective professional service firm that provides qualitative consulting and outsourcing services to our esteemed clients and has continuously kept ourselves “ahead of the curve”.
Our innovative solutions run across areas of Personnel Outsourcing, Our aim is to become the best service organization, through an in-depth understanding of the service provisions and outsourcing trends and developments in our markets, providing professional services and business solutions while creating value for all our stakeholders.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job ID: RSM789
Job Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Build and manage a significant channel partner network utilizing dealers/franchisees and key retail outlets to drive market penetration. Manage the company’s own retail outlets and create a direct sales team to address corporate clients. Represent the company’s image in the industry.
• Develop and execute local marketing initiatives to promote the company’s offerings to its target market.
• Ensure that each employee is trained and compliant with all basic inventory management/movement/ receiving processes.
• Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
Educational Requirement & Experience:
• Senior Sales Manager with at least 7yrs sales experience in either the telecommunications or FMCG sector and in a managerial position driving a team
• Demonstrated achievements to include building channel partner and retail networks in excess of 200 dealers
• Demonstrated experience of running sales teams in Lagos
• Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVS to email@example.com, using the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: June 21 2019
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a comment below