Sales & Marketing Manager Job at SIAO
SIAO is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a sales & marketing manager.
SIAO is an independent Nigerian professional services firm, providing Audit Assurance, Accounting, Tax, International Financial Reporting Standards Advisory, Human Resources and Financial Advisory Services.
Why Work With Us?
The firm boasts a crop of seasoned professionals who have
local and international experience with organisations of international repute.
We are well-positioned to become a one-stop-shop for financial advisory services and business assurance, With a professionals staff strength of over 100 highly qualified and dedicated personnel, we pride ourselves as being Nigeria’s largest indigenous professional services firm.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager (training)
Job ID: SMM78747
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria
- The individual would be in charge of the following;
- Creating and driving strategy
- Driving the sales team
- Generating, repurposing and managing marketing contents and events
- Driving business developments as well as meeting set targets
- Must have leadership and managerial skills
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Knowledge about SEO
- Digital marketing skills and experience
- Be able to work and meet deadline regularly and work under pressure
- Expertise in reporting and data collection is required
- Must have a sound knowledge of sales & Marketing Metrics
- Good Supervisory and human relations skills
- Excellent organizational management skills
- Must possess strong strategic and Marketing Skills
Requirement & Experience
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in a sales and marketing role at a middle management level or managerial level
- Certification in digital marketing would be a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
resumes and a cover letter to email@example.com
with the position as the subject of the mail
Application closing date: Wednesday 31st of July 2019
Do you have any question as regards the job role, need a proffesional cv contact us we would love to hear from you