Senior Business Development Executive job at FEH Projects Limited
FEH Projects Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Senior Business Development Executive job role in the organization
FEH Projects Limited is a value-adding consulting company and supplier of quality, innovative products in the Nigerian Food, Education and Healthcare value chains. We deliver projects and solutions across these key industries to government institutions, private enterprises and multinational corporations.
Our services support the delivery of core operations or CSR programmes of institutions in these sectors.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Job ID: SBD45662
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Magodo, Lagos Nigeria
Senior Business Development Executive Reporting To Director, Corporate Development/Strategy Generation
Supervises: Business development team
REMUNERATION: 150,000.00 – 200,000.00 monthly – Negotiable based on experience and proven track records/achievements.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: PENSION, HMO, NSITF, NHF, etc.
BUSINESS DAYS: Mondays – Fridays
BUSINESS HOURS: 8 AM – 5 PM
The overall purpose of the job:
The job holder is responsible for providing leadership within the business development unit of the firm by ensuring timely, successful development and implementation of designed products and service ideas, the key to the business performance and organizational growth. The job holder will also ensure effectiveness by working with the team and closely with clients/customers and their team to grow and promote the sales of various organizational products.
Key Working Relationship
- Business Development & Branding
- Procurement & Technical Services
- Shared Services
- Technical Business
- Technical Operations
- Existing Clients/Prospects
- OEMs/ Regulatory Bodies
- Professional advisers
Key Result Areas
- Meeting Sales Target
- Increase in Sales volume
- Increase customer Base
- Increase performance (Sales Volume) of Existing customers
- Increase performance (Sales Volume) of Newly on-boarded customers
- Improve Customer satisfaction.
- Meet Business development team Sales Target Per Annum
- Establish and document strong sales strategies for actualizing the Company’s business development objective.
- Product design, Sales and implementation
- Profitability in line with approved company budget
- Business Development strategies generation
- Strategic Team Leadership and People Management
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversees the business development Team
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team;
- Develops new marketing strategies to capture market channels with new clients.
- Expand market awareness of the company products and the industry experience by communicating the features and benefits of the products and services effectively.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the Company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the industry
- Establish a sales objective by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories;
- Analyze trends and results
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and assess the quality of the company’s relationship with them.
- Implements Business Development plans by building corporate relationships with customers and the industry/market leaders.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing and direct interaction with business owners and managers.
- Introduce improvements in business strategies based on customer feedback gotten from calls, presentations, tenders, and follow up activities within the team’s coverage.
- Negotiates with customers and clients on behalf of the company.
- Source for products, organise logistics and supervises item delivery to customer site in good condition.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements- speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Communicates sales or service opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions to Management.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns; recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future.
- Works with the engineering team to ensure customer project requirements are met in line with company set standards.
- Set objectives, coach and monitor performance of business development executives;
- Present sales revenue, expense reports and realistic forecasts to management team;
- Prepares responses to RFP (Request for Proposals) and RFI (Request for Information).
- Attend and participate in trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events.
- Understands and comply with established guidelines that ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Any other role that may be assigned by management.
- SC in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or any other related field, M.Sc. in a related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an apparent industry, with 2 years as Team Lead.
A hand on experience on the sales and marketing of the under-listed product categories is an added advantage;
Laboratory/Quality Control Equipment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com using BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – FEH as the Subject.
Receipt of application closes Friday 18th October 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Do you have any question as regards the job role state it in the comment section below