Senior, Supply Chain Officer job vacancy at Eta-Zuma Group
Eta-Zuma Group is currently recruiting suitable & qualified candidates to fill the role of a Senior, Supply Chain Officer within its organization.
Eta-Zuma Group is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited.
DISCOVER A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY
Zuma-group offers the chance to join indigenous exploration and mining company in the emerging solid minerals industry of Nigeria to established professionals and new graduates of Nigerian institutions. Being an emerging industry, it provides a whole new experience spanning from new technologies and skills in geology, mining, sample analysis, logistics, legal compliance (including environmental) and financial management to even community relations.
Job Title: Senior, Supply Chain Officer
Job ID: SSCO83673
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Mining Industry
EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limited seek to hire a Senior, Supply Chain Officer
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
• Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
• Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
• Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Work with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics & Warehousing Management or a related field with 6 years minimum experience in a structured organisation
• Certification in Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) or Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP) is an advantage
• Strategic business/commercial operational knowledge and understanding
• Strong relationship management and influencing skills, both internally and with external partners/accounts
• Ability to lead and develop a team to success
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com or chizobamA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing Date: on 15th March 2019
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.