Solar Project Engineer Job at Total Global
Total Global Located in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Solar Project Engineer in its organizations;
Total Global is an oil and gas company that also discovers, produces, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer. the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes P2P, O2C, R2R to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Title: International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
Job ID: 2345677
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST(Nga)
Metier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 18
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1st December 2019
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of the solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit the company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project.
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Renewable Energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years.
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st October 2019.
Do you have any question as regards the job role state it in the comment section below