Team Lead, Sales Network Job Vacancy at Interswitch
Interswitch is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Team Lead, Sales Network within its organization;
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
The company started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing company that builds and manages payment infrastructure as well as deliver innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent.
Why Work With Us?
We are committed to finding better ways of doing business everyday. We search for best solution and apply world class ideas that suit local realities regardless of their source. We are committed to finding better ways of creating value and solutions that accelerate growth at the least cost to our customers.
As we constantly innovate and evolve our products and processes, we believe our success is determined by our people. These people work in an informal, relaxed and fun environment that inspires and values innovation; rewards improvements from individual ingenuity and celebrates positive results from team effort.
- To articulate and facilitate the implementation of an effective sales strategy to meet defined revenue targets in line with the division/group’s objective to drive business growth for all Interswitch solutions
- To coordinate account management function of team members and manage relationship with identified key accounts
- Understands the vision and strategy for the Sales Networks
- Works with the Group Head to ensure execution of sales strategies to improve market share for products.
- Communicates the sales strategy, direction and objectives to the team members.
- Draws up weekly sales plan for the Team: Draws up an activity list of prospective clients and reviews with Group Head for possible inputs and approval
- Engages the Group Head for discussions, presentation and negotiation on team performance
- Manages and presents all related products within the team
- Supervises activities across various businesses within the team
- Coordinates sales activities (presentation, prospecting) using the Miller Heiman sales methodology
- Prospects for new opportunities and identifies new profitable customers for Interswitch products/solutions in the assigned sector
- Solicits for customers
- Cross-sells and up-sells group’s products & solutions to existing clients/customers
- Identifies networking opportunities, sales conferences and events that would provide positive impact to the sales bottom line in assigned sectors
- Attends exhibitions to generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales post-event
- Carries out external presentations to potential customers; performs customer demonstrations
- Follows up on leads and opportunities
- Develops proposals for customers
- Negotiates contract & payment terms with clients, reviews and prepare tenets of agreements/ MOU/NDA and works with Legal team to finalize and execute the contracts with client
- Ensures that relevant documents and agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed and linked to customer profile on CRM
- Actively uses the CRM tool to manage sales process and maintain accurate & up to date information on all clients ( customer database)
- Prepares and attends Performance Evaluation sessions with Team Lead, Group Head and Divisional CEO, Sales Networks
- Generates demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products and solutions
- Develops, manages and sustains accounts relationships for future business success
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with key customers of products in assigned sectors
- Liaises with relevant internal teams to ensure customer issues and complaints with clients in assigned portfolio are properly resolved ( escalates where necessary)
- Carries out account management activities using the key account management framework
- Carries out research with existing clients to gather market intelligence in relation to our products and services
- Provides client feedback about the various products to the relevant groups
- Provides market feedback to Group Head that will aid the sufficient visibility of payment products in assigned portfolio
- Drives the process of receivables collection by working with Finance team to receive balance payments for all projects completed with sign off in assigned sector/portfolio within stipulated time
- Provides input about competitor product (features/pricing/strategy) that can aid Interswitch offering/sales efforts
- Identifies networking opportunities, sales conferences and events that would provide positive impact to the sales bottom line on assigned portfolio
- Works with Group Marketing to ensure market visibility of products of assigned portfolio
- Promptly flags off any risk or compliance issues likely to affect sales opportunities (existing/potential)
- Ensures proper agreements & MOU are duly executed with clients and securely filed
- Works with Group Head to close any risks/compliance issues identified during the risk assessment and audit exercise
- Liaises with regulatory bodies to facilitate approvals for Interswitch requests and protect the interest of Interswitch during formulation of regulatory policies
- Provides feedback to the Group Head promptly about policies and topical issues regulatory bodies are considering from time to time
- Carries out daily review of open opportunities for the team to ensure they are closed in the month of consideration
- Reviews set targets against actual with the Group Head with respect to sales turnover and revenue generated using CRM
- Reviews possible revenue lines and income for the coming quarter
- Monitors sales performance & deviations from budget
- Conducts daily review of open opportunities for the team to ensure they are closed in the month of consideration
- Prepares and submit weekly, monthly reports on the sales activities to the Group Head
- Prepares reports on all team activities, budget allocation and execution to the Group Head
- Prepares reports on growth and opportunities in sector
- Monitors trends in client buying behaviour and provides relevant market feedback about competing products & solutions to Group Head/relevant internal teams
- Understands industry trends and sells value proposition based on case studies
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Master’s degree is an advantage
Experience (Number of relevant years)
- 7 years minimum experience in a similar customer facing function with experience identifying and following up potential leads
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should click the link below Kindly use the title of the job as the subject of the email application
Application Closing date: Not Specified
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.