The Administrative Officer Job Description Sample
This Administrative Officer job description sample can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job and letting the desired candidate know what the requirement for the job role is. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Officer Job Responsibilities
The Administrative Officer would be responsible for providing administrative and logistical support the company in other to ensure smooth business operations.
Officer Duties include:
- Responsible for effective daily supervision and reporting of activities in the Admin Department.
- Responsible for monitoring services of administrative outsourced activities/contracts e.g. Security.
- Ensuring a clean office environment
- Action requisitions received from Branches and Departments
- Handle all insurance matters e.g. policy renewals and claims
- Bringing up the staff who are qualified for Long Service Awards
- Handle all immigration, police and government agencies matters.
- Responsible for the management of the company’s fleets i.e. maintenance and
- Renewal of vehicle particulars and other related renewal issues.
- Shall coordinate all social activities in the company including AGM in liaison with PA to MD.
- Assist in the implementation of scheduled staff training and development programmes.
- Responsible for organizing reimbursement claims from ITF and ensuring prompt payment of ITF levy.
- Perform any other assignment that may be assigned from time to time
Key Relationships of the Administrative Officer
- Insurance Outfits.
- Legal Advisers.
- Government Agencies
Key Job Measures:
Responsible Manage the organization’s Administrative operation System, particularly meeting daily deliverables to ensure daily goals of the organizations are met.
Required Skills of an Admin/Human Resources Manager
- Ability to motivate the workforce
- Visionary Leadership
- People Management;
- Communication Skills;
- Organizing Skills;
- Professional Judgment;
- Personal Credibility;
- Time Management;
- Budgeting Skills;
- Emphatic Skills
- Effective management and delegation;
- Communication and negotiation;
- Budget & Budgetary Controls;
- Strong financial acumen.
- Planning and forecasting.
Salary of an Admin/Human Resources Manager
This varies across various organizations but usually between
$ 500 – $2,000 excluding other health insurance policy for the Staff, spouse
and four children, Non-Accidental bonus and other benefits.
- B.sc/HND in any social science course with
5years relevant work experience
- Relevant Professional Qualification Such as CIPM
etc. would be an added advantage
- Master’s degree (MBA) shall be an added