The Cleaner Job Description Sample
This Cleaner job description sample can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job and letting the desired candidate know what the requirement for the job role is. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Reports: Administrative Officer
Cleaner Job Responsibilities
The Cleaner would be responsible to ensure general cleanliness of the offices within the administrative block.
Cleaner Duties include:
- Ensures that all the offices within the administrative block are kept clean always
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Responsible for making photocopies.
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Carrying out any other duty that may be assigned.
Key Relationships of a Cleaner
- Admin Officer
- Finance Director
- Technical Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- All Departments.
Key Job Measures:
Responsible for Managing, ensuring the general cleanliness of the offices within the designated areas in the company
Required Skills of a Cleaner
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Health and safety principles.
- Leadership skill
Salary of a Cleaner
This varies across various organizations but usually between $ 50 – $25,0 excluding other health insurance policy for the Staff, spouse and four children, Non-Accidental bonus and other benefits.
- SSCE with at least 2yrs minimum relevant experience
- Relevant experience in various capacities.