The Electrical Foreman Job Description Sample
This Electrical Foreman job description sample can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job and letting the desired candidate know what the requirement for the job role is. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Electrical Foreman Job
The Electrical Foreman would be responsible to assist the
Electrical Engineer to achieve the set goal of the unit.
Electrical Foreman Duties
- Troubleshoot faults and rectify them.
- Assist in electrical preventive maintenance planning.
- Electrical faults rectification.
- Reports all work in progress and accomplished/completed job.
- Ensure general cleaning of electrical machines, equipment and electrical office.
- To stand in for Fitter Mechanic in charge of generator operation in his absence.
- Any other duty related to maintenance tasks
Key Relationships of a
- Maintenance /Utility Service Manager
- Electrical Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Factory Operative
- Finance Director
- Admin/HR Manager
- Maintenance Staff
Key Job Measures:
Responsible for assisting the Electrical Engineer to achieve
the set goal of the unit
Required Skills of a
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Analytical and critical thinking Skills
- Communication skills.
- Leadership skill
Salary of an Electrical
This varies across various organizations but usually between
$ 700 – $1500 excluding other health insurance policy for the Staff, spouse and
four children, Non-Accidental bonus and other benefits.
- W.A.S.S.C.E Tech., Advance NABTEB, Fed. Min. of
Labour Trade Test Stage II & I.
- Membership of a professional body will be an