The Fitter Mechanic Job Description Sample
This Fitter Mechanic job description sample can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job and letting the desired candidate know what the requirement for the job role is. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Fitter Mechanic Job
The Fitter Mechanic would be responsible to assist the
Electrical Engineer to achieve the set goal of the unit.
Fitter Mechanic Duties
- To ensure that all machine parts are properly
lubricated daily or as may be required.
- Shall carry out machine repairs and/or
maintenance when required.
- To carry out installation of new machines.
- To ensure that all machines are in good working
condition before it is handed over for production.
- To ensure that the workshop is properly cleaned
at all time.
- Shall be able to work in compliance with the
company HSE requirements.
- Any other duty related to maintenance tasks.
Key Relationships of a
- Maintenance Foreman
- Electrical Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Factory Operative
- Finance Director
- Admin/HR Manager
- Maintenance Staff
Key Job Measures:
Responsible for ensuring that all fitter mechanic jobs are
timely and properly executed
Required Skills of a
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Good Diagnostic Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Solid Work Ethic.
- Strong Technical Aptitude.
- Up-to-Date Technology.
Salary of a Maintenance
This varies across various organizations but usually between
$ 700 – $1500 excluding other health insurance policy for the Staff, spouse and
four children, Non-Accidental bonus and other benefits.
- W.A.S.S.C.E Tech. Advance NABTEB Fed. Min. of
Labour Trade Test Stage II & I.
- Membership of a professional body will be an