The Turner Job Description Sample
This Turner job description sample can assist in creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job and let the desired candidate know what the requirement for the job role is.
Feel free to revise this job description to meet your job duties and requirements.
Reports: Foreman Maintenance
Turner Job Responsibilities
The Turner would be responsible for fabricating and machining all necessary machine parts.
Turner Duties include:
- To fabricate or reproduce spare parts for the machines.
- Assist the fitter mechanics in the maintenance and repairs of machines.
- Ensure that all working machine parts are in good working condition.
- Ensure that the workshop is properly cleaned at all times.
- Shall understand and practice company HSE requirements.
- Any other duty related to maintenance tasks.
Key Relationships of a Turner
- Maintenance Foreman
- Electrical Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Factory Operative
- Maintenance Staff
Key Job Measures:
The key job measure for the role of a Turner is the responsibility for ensuring the fabricate and all necessary machine parts are in good working condition.
Required Skills of a Turner
- Attention to detail.
- Technical Skills
- Mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software,
- Problem solving.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Communication skills.
Salary of a Turner
This varies across various organizations but is usually between $ 200 – $780, excluding other health insurance policies for the Staff, spouse and four children, Non-Accidental bonus and other benefits.
- W.A.S.S.C.E Tech. Advance NABTEB, Fed. Min. of Labour Trade Test Stage II &I.