The Turner Job Description Sample
This Turner job description sample can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job and letting the desired candidate know what the requirement for the job role is.
Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Turner Job Responsibilities
The Turner would be responsible to fabricate and machine all
necessary machine parts.
- To fabricate or reproduce spare parts for the
- Assist the fitter mechanics in the maintenance
and repairs of machines.
- To ensure that all working machine parts are in
good working condition.
- To ensure that the workshop is properly cleaned
at all time.
- Shall understand and practice company HSE
- Any other duty related to maintenance tasks.
Key Relationships of a
- Maintenance Foreman
- Electrical Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Factory Operative
- Maintenance Staff
Key Job Measures:
Responsible for ensuring the fabricate and machine also, all
necessary machine parts are in good working conditions.
Required Skills of a Turner
- Attention to detail.
- Technical Skills
- Mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software,
- Problem solving.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Communication skills.
Salary of a Turner
This varies across various organizations but usually between
$ 200 – $780 excluding other health insurance policy for the Staff, spouse and
four children, Non-Accidental bonus and other benefits.
- W.A.S.S.C.E Tech. Advance NABTEB, Fed. Min. of
Labour Trade Test Stage II &I.