Vacancy for the Head Information Technology in a Multinational FMCG Company
Multinational FMCG Company is currently seeking suitable and
qualified candidates to fill the role of the Head information Technology in its
Job Title: HEAD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Job ID: HIT5737
Reports to: CTO
Supervises: IT Team
Salary Band: 1-1.5M net
• Managing directly/indirectly the optimum development,
monitoring, maintenance, upgrade and support of all current IT network and
systems, including but not limited to:
a) Datacentre and SQL server database.
b) ERP and Business Process.
c) High- End data storage and server system.
d) LAN/WAN/VSAT/firewall and internet network.
e) Active directory domain and document management system.
f) Desktop/ network support, CCTV network.
g) IT assets and website.
• Supervise and manage the flawless execution and
implementation of projects within the IT network and system.
• Proactively and regularly communicate with excessive management regarding new IS &T development along with the status of improvement initiatives.
• Ensure business process delivery is the top priority of
IS&T department, guaranteeing tactical, operational and strategic agendas
of the business are supported and execute.
• Manage and develop IS&T staff which includes training,
coaching, development and discipline.
• Ensuring not only departmental but business IS&T compliance to established policies, practices, standards operating systems, processes and procedures along with protocols.
• Responsible for the continuous and flawless operations of the IS&T infrastructure/organisation which is the backbone of the business.
• Managing, ensuring and continuously assessing disaster
recovery plans, business continuity plans, back-up procedures and control
• Proactively keeping up-to-date with new technology and
advise business opportunities/ risks of obsolescence if any.
• Manage the financial aspects of the IS&T department
which includes purchasing, budgeting and reviews, with cost/benefit analyses
for IS&T spending and initiatives.
• Negotiate and administer IS&T supplier contracts and
service level agreement.
• Business Partnering with Key stakeholders.
• Monitor and manage routine and effective preventive
maintenance on hardware systems.
• Review incident compliance within SLA and resolution of
all escalated tickets.
• Monthly statutory checklist and report generations for
KPIs follow up & IT achievements.
• Periodic review on IT Service Management and quality
• Enforce Best IT practice for End-User and Team capability
• Suggest new technology and new ways of working.
• IT Cost Management.
• Land Business technology Project and Process improvement that creates value.
& Other Requirements
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or its
equivalent (BE/B.Tech/BSc. In Computer Science/ Information Technology).
• Project Management certification.
• Business Analysis.
• Microsoft Certification
• ITIL Foundation.
Competencies Required (Knowledge, Skills & Attributes)
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Operating System.
• Leading-edge in Database management and networking.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office suites, MS Projects and Visio.
• Innovative mindset.
• Good knowledge of client services devices including
• 12+years demonstrated experience in a large manufacturing company supporting an IT environment and progressive administrative experience.
• 5years work experience as an IS&T Manager in an ERP environment with a strong focus on front business process delivery.
• Good Troubleshooting techniques and excellent
communication and report writing skill.
• Teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable
working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across the Organisation.
• Strong Leadership skills.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Strong project and time management.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative
Method of Application
Please forward CVS of qualified Candidates to
firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of your mail.
date: Not Specified
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a