WIMBiz Recruitment 2019 for Head of Institute
Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ) Recruitment for the role of the WIMBoard Head of Institute
Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ) is a non-profit organization that has, over the last 17 years, implemented programs that inspire, empower and advocate for greater representation of women in leadership positions in the public and private sector. WIMBIZ has a contributory associate pool of over 693 accomplished women in management, business and public service and over 9,500 women in its database. WIMBIZ collaborates with credible domestic and international global organizations to deliver programs, which have influenced over 107,465 women since inception.
The Women in Management, Business and Public service (WIMBIZ) is hiring a WIMBoard Head of Institute. This is a new and hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced program coordinator at the WIMBoard (Women on Boards) Program. It is a unique chance to put your managerial and analytical skills to
We are looking to hire a person who:
- Has a first degree in science, social science or humanities (A business-related degree would be an added advantage)
- Possesses not less than 15 years’ work experience, at least 6-10 years in a managerial role which should include program management and coordination
- Is numerate and possess strong analytical skills
- Has Good Communications, Networking and Marketing Skills
- Examine assigned program areas and develop a clear understanding of the constituent parts of the WIMBoard platform; maintain close coordination with the WIMBoard Strategy, Advocacy, Institute and Working Committee and other program staff as needed to accomplish the program goals and objectives.
- Make propositions to the WIMBoard Strategy and related committees in developing and implementing plans to enhance the overall goal and objectives of the WIMBoard Initiative
- Ensure the realization of all WIMBoard deliverables, through effective development of action plans, project management and coordination and monitoring.
- Provide periodical reviews and reports on the overall effectiveness of the WIMBoard program to various audiences
- Provide overall leadership for the Institute in line with the faculty’s strategic direction.
- Working and Coordinating with the WIMBoard Advocacy Committee to create the necessary brand awareness of the WIMBoard Institute
- Periodically engage the various stakeholders including Institute, faculty, WIMBoard committee members and students towards developing a conducive environment for enhanced customer experience
- Support the WIMBIZ Board of Trustees and Executive Council in developing a long-term strategy, annual budgets and plans and programs for the WIMBoard Initiative and take ownership of driving implementation
- Create and ensure a conducive work environment and develop a strong culture within the team.
- Ensure growth and regular update of the WIMBoard database and ensure rapid turnaround of
nominationof qualified women to serve on Boards.
- Work with the WIMBoard Advocacy Committee and Communications Department to conduct periodic surveys and disseminate information as appropriate.
- Prepare periodic presentations and other related documents for all WIMBoard Committees to support marketing and fund-raising efforts of the various WIMBoard Committees.
- Support the WIMBoard Working Committee in managing the relationship with WIMBoard Ambassadors through involvement in various activities including courtesy calls
- Primary responsibility for setting up the WIMBoard Local Institute
- Revamping the existing WIMBoard Institute
- Coordinate alumni relations, events and tracking
- Periodic analysis of best practices both locally and internationally
Method of Application
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter addressed to the Executive Director if you meet the above specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for application is Thursday, February 21, 2019.
Our mailing address is:
Women In Management, Business & Public Service
200b, Isale Eko Avenue, Dolphin Estate
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.