Young HR Professionals Recruitment February 2019
Young HR Professionals is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role below;
Young HR Professionals Network is committed to raising the next generation of HR Leaders who have Capacity, Character & Competence through Mentorship & Learning
We are currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of an HR Executive with at least 3 years experience in the management consulting industry.
Key responsibilities would include:
1. Managing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office, the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs
2. Working collaboratively with all regional offices on recruitment, employee relations issues, corrective action and performance management needs
3. Developing various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
Recommending and implementing personnel policies and procedures
4. Ensuring proper adherence to company policies and strategies
5. Providing advice to all management levels in the organization
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail
Application Closing date: Not Specified
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.