The Gardener Job Description Sample
This Gardener job description sample can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job and letting the desired candidate know what the requirement for the job role is. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
The Cleaner would be responsible to ensure that company
premises is kept clean at all times and all grass trimmed.
- Ensures that the company’s premises are in clean condition always
- Cut grasses and prune flowers within the company premises.
- Maintain all flower gardens.
- Carry out any duty that may be assigned from time to time
Key Relationships of
- Admin Officer
- Finance Director
- Technical Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- All Departments.
Key Job Measures:
Responsible for Managing, ensuring the general cleanliness
of the offices and grasses within the designated areas in the company
Required Skills of a Gardener
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Salary of a Gardener
This varies across various organizations but usually between
$ 50 – $250 excluding other health insurance policy for the Staff, spouse and
four children, Non-Accidental bonus and other benefits.
- SSCE and First School Leaving Certificate with
at least 2yrs minimum relevant experience
- Relevant experience in various capacities.