why job description is important?
A job description is important because of the following;
- it makes the task of finding, interviewing and hiring the right person much easier
- Communicate your expectations and let employees know what it takes to excel in their jobs.
- Enhance communication between you and your employees in the organization
- Measure the future performance of the prospective employee or current employee
- helps improve employee morale
- help you plan for the future expectation for the employee
- improved the ability to retain stellar employees
- Set a stage for fairly and legally disciple to terminate emploeyee who don’t meet the organizational goals & expectation.